Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-Bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property finance market and ongoing growth has now led to a need for an experienced Senior Collections and Hardships Manager to join the team.
The Senior Collections and Hardship Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Credit – Collections in the day to day management of arrears files from dishonour through to late-stage arrears. Where required, this position will also be involved in the assessment, recommendation, approval and management of hardship matters.
- Proactively manage daily, mid-term and where required, late stage arrears loans
- Preparation of daily arrears reports for review by Head of Credit – Collections
- Proactively assess hardship applications as received from time to time
- Achieve a mutually satisfactory outcome for the both the borrower and the Company
- Actively assist in the management of complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory outcome for the both the borrower and the Company
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative team environment
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within residential and/or commercial property specific to collections and credit
- Major financial institution exposure with experience in property finance, early to mid stage arrears management and credit operations
- Previous experience with AML/CTF programs
- Thorough understanding of Privacy Act and National Consumer Credit Code
- Exceptional relationship skills with proven ability to provide a high level of service to internal stakeholders
- Experience in working with professional service providers including legal counsel, valuers, real estate agents, property managers and third party appointees
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com