Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property on-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property and residential finance market. Ongoing growth has now led to a need for an experienced Operations Manager who can focus on process improvement.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading ongoing process improvements within Treasury along with implementing and managing a range of strategic projects to improve end to end processes.
- Lead ongoing process improvement initiatives within Treasury. This includes ensuring all standard operating procedures and policies are documented and maintained
- Reviewing and enhancing systems, processes, and structure across Treasury
- Driving process efficiency and enhancement programmes, improving the operational structure, and delivering and monitoring change management including related governance frameworks
- Support Treasury to implement and manage a range of strategic projects to improve the end to end process
- Actively contribute to the professional and collaborative culture within the company
- 5 + years of experience working in a Banking/Financial services operations role
- You will need to be a strong communicator both verbal and written, with the ability to utilize Excel in order to support and implement new process improvements and streamline efficiencies
- Extensive experience with a plethora of systems, their integration across different teams as well as third party providers and high proficiency in MS Office
- A passion for implementing new practices and efficiencies in a fast-paced environment
- A detailed focussed mind who can also see the big picture
- Good lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org