Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients
The Credit Manager (CM) supports the Head of Credit to maintain Think Tank’s credit standards and service quality by ensuring all credit decisions are soundly based and reflect the company’s current underwriting standards, policies and risk appetite.
- Process all commercial loan applications (up to $3 million), including credit assessment and dual sign-off for approval;
- Settlement processing and relevant data entry into loan management software;
- Servicing of existing borrower loans and arrears follow-up; and
- Liaise with the borrowers, brokers, valuers and solicitors for information gathering purposes.
- Significant experience within a credit environment with extensive time within commercial credit;
- Knowledge of commercial property finance credit and residential credit, ideally SMSF experience too;
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen;
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- A customer service focus and the ability to effectively prioritise your workflow.
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, including flexible work arrangements, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com