Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property on-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property and residential finance market. Ongoing growth has now led to a need for Broker Support officer to join our Residential lending team.
The Broker Support Officer will assist in managing our close and productive working relationships between our White label partners and the Residential sales team. The BSO will work closely with the Residential Account Managers to maintain Thinktank’s credit standards and service quality by ensuring all credit submissions are soundly and efficiently processed. The BSO will also manage scenarios and escalations and respond directly with the third-party introducer or white label partner. The BSO will ensure that timeliness and consistency of decisions are maintained and will drive customer focused outcomes. The business is rapidly growing through success and the successful applicant will have the opportunity for career progression with demonstrated performance.
- Assist the Account Manager with management of their portfolio to help manage the daily workflow & pipeline, provide technical support through scenario assistance and product guidance.
- Assist the Account manager with third party introducers with new loan escalation requests.
- Maintain the integrity of the organisations credit policies, responsible lending and NCCP compliance.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Respond quickly to stakeholders on scenarios and escalations as defined within the service level agreements.
- Maintain accurate records in relation to contact with parties.
- Attend to phone calls and email queries
- Keep the Account Manager informed of new information that becomes available during the credit assessment process
- Demonstrated experience in mortgage lending with exposure to the entire residential lending process within a Third-party channel environment
- Solid understanding of residential credit and the structure of mortgages
- Experience using CRM systems (ideally salesforce) in customer support and processing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop relationships with third party introducers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with strong time management practices
The successful applicant will have a very positive yet disciplined approach to their work and look forward to making their own contribution to a receptive team environment.
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave, a work well allowance and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com