Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
As a Trust analyst your role is to ensure the effective management of originating transactions, term transactions and that these are in accordance with all contractual obligations whilst maintain strong professional relationship with investors and stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly distribution and reporting as required by funding vehicles
- Preparation of daily settlements to solicitors and reporting to Financiers
- Detecting data errors and following up with respective departments to correct where required
- Various project tasks
- Reporting to government bodies
- 3 years’+ experience in Securitisation/Treasury
- High level of experience in reporting
- Macro and VBA experience is essential
- Advanced excel skills
- Trust accounting experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience in operations from a commercial /mortgage originations warehouse would be preferred
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org