Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
As an innovative, knowledgeable and established financial services provider with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Thinktank focuses on building quality internal and external stakeholder relationships in support of our wide range of borrowers and investors.
The purpose of the Settlement officer is to maintain Thinktanks loan settlement standards and service quality. This role will ensure all loan instructions are actioned accurately, professionally within service level agreements driving customer focused outcomes.
- Instruct solicitors on loan settlements and loan documentation
- Attend to loan file administration pre settlement and ensure all documentation is in order prior to instruction
- Manage loan file administration and pre settlement
- Assist the post settlements team
- Strive to service all stakeholders with excellence and consistent communication
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a mortgage lending in settlements, operations, credit or post settlements. This is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, having the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of numeracy as well as attention to detail
- A positive contributor to the team and company culture
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, including flexible work arrangements, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org