Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
As a Trust analyst your role is to ensure the effective management of originating transactions, term transactions and that these are in accordance with all contractual obligations whilst maintain strong professional relationship with investors and stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly distribution and reporting as required by funding vehicles
- Preparation of daily settlements to solicitors and reporting to Financiers
- Detecting data errors and following up with respective departments to correct where required
- Various project tasks
- Reporting to government bodies
- 3 years’+ experience in Securitisation/Treasury
- High level of experience in reporting
- Advanced excel skills
- Macro and VBA experience is desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience in operations from a commercial /mortgage originations warehouse would be preferred
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, including flexible work arrangements, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org