Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
As a Treasury Administrator your role is to provide loan settlement support across Treasury to ensure effective management of originating transactions, term transactions and that these are in accordance with all contractual obligations whilst maintain strong professional relationship with investors and stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of cash vs loans for each funder
- Funding of trusts as required
- Proactively detecting incorrect data and then following through where required
- Settling new loans to their respective funder
- Daily payments provided to Trustee
- Experience in banking or financial services ideally in an operations role with exposure to working with reconciliations
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced excel/reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in mortgage or business lending would be desirable
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org