Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
As an innovative, knowledgeable and established financial services provider with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Thinktank focuses on building quality internal and external stakeholder relationships in support of our wide range of borrowers and investors.
The purpose of the Settlement officer is to maintain Thinktanks loan settlement standards and service quality. This role will ensure all loan settlements are actioned accurately, professionally within service level agreements driving customer focused outcomes.
- Attend to loan file administration pre settlement and ensure all documentation is in order prior to settlement
- Manage loan file administration and pre settlement
- Assist the post settlements team when required
- Strive to service all stakeholders with excellence and consistent communication
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in commercial or mortgage lending ideally in settlements, operations, credit or post settlements. This is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, having the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to work in an agile and innovative environment
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of numeracy as well as attention to detail
- A positive contributor to the team and company culture
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com