Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
Work with business partners to realise the full capability of Salesforce. You’ll be responsible for design and development of customisations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the business including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Apex, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery including build, unit testing, technical documentation and deployment activities.
- Design, develop and support integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party systems leading to best practice outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the Salesforce team on technical issue resolution and product/business owners on a considerable project-based application development.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer with 3+ years’ experience
- Proven experience in designing, developing, implementing solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Strong experience in Apex Classes, Scheduled Apex, Batch jobs and Triggers
- Exposure to APIs and proven integration experience with 3rd party systems
- Experience in the development best practices (Testing/Governance/Performance)
- A flexible, pragmatic and natural problem solver with strong communication skills
- Ability to manage various work priorities
- Strong team player
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com