Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property and residential finance market. Ongoing growth has now led to a need for Risk and Compliance Manager to join our Risk and Compliance team.
The Risk and Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring Thinktank’s policies, procedures, marketing materials and processes comply with regulatory and statutory standards at all times. The Manager ensures that our business, employees, stakeholders and projects comply with all relevant regulations and policy specifications. The position reports to the Head of Risk and Compliance and will be the first point of contact and provider of advice and support to Thinktank business units on risk and compliance matters.
- Support the Managements of AFSL & ACL licences and compliance programs
- AML/CTF Programs, ensuring day to day compliance and manage reporting to AUSTRAC
- Complaints – Manage complaint management policies and procedures; data collection, analysis and both internal and external (AFCA) reporting
- Support the administration of the groups Compliance Management Framework
- Support the administration of the groups Risk Management Framework
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or Diploma in Financial Services Regulation.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a risk and/or compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry processes and regulations.
- AML/CTF experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- ASIC RG 146.
- SMSF Lending experience would be highly desirable.
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave, a work well allowance and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com