Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly diligent and first-class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance through our broker network.
The Loan Retention Specialist (LRS) supports the Loans Support Team and Senior Loans Support Manager (SLSM) to maintain Thinktank’s customer service standards and service quality. This role will mainly focus on borrower relationships and retaining borrowers. The LRS will use their strong communication and negotiation skills to connect with borrowers, provide a positive experience and ensure we are providing suitable options to ensure going borrower satisfaction. It is also important to the role to track retention performance and assist to shape retention strategies and procedures within the wider team.
- Ensure that customers are identified correctly in line with the Thinktank requirements.
- Attend to customer discharge (early stage) and complaint enquiries (either by phone or via email) and ensure enquiries are actioned within SLA as directed by the SLSM. Complete welcome calls to new borrowers post settlement.
- Outbound calling campaigns on selective borrowers which may be a high discharge risk.
- Interest rate reviews (proactive reviews and at request of the borrower).
- Assist to up skill the call centre with negotiation skills to complement retention activities to assist with first call resolution where possible.
- Reporting on retention success.
- Maintain accurate records of customer accounts including data entry into the core banking system as required.
- Liaise with third parties where required to service customers effectively.
- Strive to reduce the SLA where possible to drive customer focused outcomes.
- Any other request as directed by management.
- Minimum 1 years residential and commercial credit customer service experience, including retention or sales experience.
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written
- Well-developed relationship skills. This will be demonstrated by an ability to provide a high level of service to internal stakeholders.mmunication skills both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated systems knowledge (core banking, email, excel and outlook)
- Some understanding of Financial Services legislation as it relates to residential and commercial lending
- Excellent team player
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com