Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly diligent and first-class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance through our broker network.
The RM will manage existing, and develop new, broker and major aggregator channel relationships in Think Tank’s target markets and is responsible for ensuring these target markets know and understand Think Tank’s products, services, and advantages. The RM will cultivate relationships with brokers and convert lending opportunities to funded loans by identifying and recommending Think Tank products and services that meet customer’s needs.
- Cultivating relationships with brokers and ideally convert lending opportunities by identifying the right products to suit the customers’ needs
- Developing and managing relationships with brokers and aggregator groups, focusing on broker awareness of our clients’ products and services
- Attend networking events and contribute in public relations initiatives
- Working closely with the team including an assistant relationship manager to help construct deals and manage credit risk
- Support Senior Management in planning, leading, and managing the sales team
- Demonstrate behaviours and work ethics which lead to meeting targets
- Have established relationships in the finance broking sector
- Experience in business banking, credit, and commercial property finance
- Proven capability to develop long lasting relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong attention to details coupled with analytical skills
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org