Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for driving ongoing product development, innovation and design. The PM will have a keen eye for identifying gaps in product offerings across the residential and commercial mortgage lending market and the creative mindset to fill them. With highly skilled market analysis and a proven ability to strategise and manage the full product lifecycle — from conception through to product delivery and launch, the opportunity is ideally suited to a candidate with direct experience in a large Australian bank or Non-Bank Financial Institution.
- Review of existing and new lending products to enhance innovation and provide market leading products
- Analysis of customer needs, current market trends and potential product partnerships
- Assess current competitor offerings seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Lead product planning and feasibility requirements including product profitably and scalability
- Develop and maintain product implementation timelines across multiple business departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategy with appropriate delivery via our mortgage aggregator networks
- Support the implementation of a product management framework
- Investigate and respond to product related queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Create detailed product specification documents in accordance with our credit policies and agreed risk appetite
- Deep understanding and experience in the mortgage lending/ broker market from a product origination and credit underwriting perspective
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role (preferably at a bank or non-bank lending institution)
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Marketing and/or Product design
- High attention to detail
- Highly developed written skills
- Strong presentational and communication skills.
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com