Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly professional service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential financial solutions to their valued clients.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is an all rounder role suited to someone who is ready to roll their sleeves up and get excited about contributing to a new Brand and Marketing strategy that will take the Thinktank brand and its key partnerships to the next level.
This role is newly created and will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications to deliver comprehensive marketing strategies and communications plans, contribute to a brand refresh and ongoing brand stewardship, manage internal and external stakeholders, and have a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies that promote our brand and increase our visibility
- Create and manage assets and content for LinkedIn and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels
- Ongoing development and maintenance of operational forms and collateral
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as graphic designers and printers
- Manage and coordinate a program and calendar of activities for our 10 key sponsorships
- Ensure all sponsorship benefits have been realised
- Reimagine our refreshed sponsorship presence
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Create polished presentations to support the sales team.
- Event and sponsorship related communication
- Ideation and development of new opportunities
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Willing to work across multiple projects and deliverables with a no task too small attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva)
- Experience using a marketing / eDM platform
- Financial Services/ Third party banking experience
- Passion for creativity and keeping up with industry trends
- Have an eye for design and bring new ideas
- Highly organised and structured
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com