Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
As an innovative, knowledgeable and established financial services provider with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Thinktank focuses on building quality internal and external stakeholder relationships in support of our wide range of borrowers and investors.
The Loans Support officer’s role purpose it to maintain Thinktanks customer service standards and service quality. They will ensure all customer enquiries (post settlements) are actioned accurately, professionally and within service level agreements. It is highly critical in this role that the individual has strong attention to detail whilst attending to large volumes of work.
- Attend to all customer enquiries (either by phone or via email)
- Take customer loan verifications requests and action where possible, or ensure these are referred to the correct business unit for attention.
- Maintain accurate records of customer accounts including data entry into the core banking system as required
- Manage loan file administration post-settlement
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a mortgage or post settlements. This is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, having the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of numeracy as well as attention to detail
- A positive contributor to the team and company culture
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, work life balance/flexibility, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org