Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia. With a reputation for providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance through our broker network.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading Non-bank lender and be part of our journey of success and growth. Work with the best!
- Join an organisation where you feel trusted and valued
- Leadership role where you can make a difference
- Utilise your Residential and Commercial lending experience and take the opportunity to create and evolve this role
The Loan Support Manager (LSM) assists the Senior Loan Support Manager in leading the Loan Support Team in the daily administration of post loans support and customer queries. The LSM will also manage the Thinktank contact centre with a main focus of maintaining Thinktank’s customer service standards and service quality. It is also critical to the role to ensure all customer enquiries (post settlement) are actioned accurately, professionally and within service level agreements (SLA) driving customer focused outcomes.
- Establish team excellence in your areas of team activities
- Accountable for handling escalated calls from customers and other external stakeholders regarding loan processing and servicing issues; receive complaints and resolve servicing issues
- Monitoring contact centre service excellence, including service levels (GOS).
- Attend to customer enquiries and escalations (either by phone or via email) and ensure enquiries are actioned within SLA.
- Ensure team are identifying customers correctly in line with Thinktank’s requirements.
- Liaise with third parties where required to service customers effectively.
- Strive to reduce the SLA where possible to drive customer focused outcomes.
- Manage loan file administration post-settlement
- Adhere to regulatory compliance requirements, in particular the AMLCTF policy of Thinktank.
- Strong knowledge and experience in residential and commercial mortgage customer support with a thorough understanding of financial services products;
- Contact centre manager experience;
- Strong capabilities around leading a small team of individuals through change;
- The ability to consistently meet service levels; and
- Being able to liaise with multiple stakeholders and identify process improvement opportunities as well as implement and deliver agreed business strategies.
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org