Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
As an innovative, knowledgeable and established financial services provider with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Thinktank focuses on building quality internal and external stakeholder relationships in support of our wide range of borrowers and investors.
The purpose of the Financial Accountant is to complete and review month end procedures for several entities in the Group, prepare monthly APRA reporting and assisting our Financial Controller with other tasks as they arise. The FA is also be responsible for project work around developing new reporting, as well as play a key role in preparing financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- Prepare month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations and commentary for entities within the group accurately
- The timely and accurate completion of year end and half year financial reports
- Taking a lead role in the development of reporting from the recently implemented accounting system
- Play a pivotal role in process improvement and performance
- Assist the Financial Controller with other ad hoc tasks
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Big 4, mid-tier or ASX listed background
- Experience in building reports from a new system, having exposure to implementing a new accounting system
- Looking to take on a challenge and work in a more agile environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Hands on team player
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, including flexible work arrangements, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com