Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services through a range of professional associations and distribution networks.
As a Credit underwriter you will be responsible for conducting credit assessment and approvals under your DLA. This role will work with and support the residential credit team to meet agreed SLA’s and drive customer focused outcomes.
- Credit assessment and approval for residential loans within DLA’S
- Liase with Valuers, solicitors, brokers and financial advisers as required
- Workshop scenarios with Relationship managers to best meet credit guidelines
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholder’s by attending to phone and email queries in a timely manner
- Positive contribution to company culture and work environments
- 3 + years of Residential Credit experience
- Have held a DLA currently or previously of at least $500k
- Non confirming lending experience would be desirable
- A strong team player
- Outstanding communications skills both written and verbal
- Well-developed relationship skills
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. We offer a range of employee benefits, including flexible work arrangements, access to an online well-being program and an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com