Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia.
As an innovative, knowledgeable and established financial services provider with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Thinktank focuses on building quality internal and external stakeholder relationships in support of our wide range of borrowers and investors.
As a Client Service Officer (CSO) you will be the first point of contact for Thinktank customers, assisting with their general enquiries. You will ensure our customers feel valued and supported by engaging with them, assessing their needs and providing superior customer service. It is important that all customer enquiries (post settlement) are actioned accurately, professionally and within service level agreements (SLA) driving customer focused outcomes. It is highly critical to this role that individuals have strong communication skills and able to handle a large volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Attend to customer enquiries (either by phone or via email) and ensure enquiries are actioned within SLA as directed by management.
- Ensure that customers are identified correctly in line with the Thinktank requirements.
- Enter wrap up codes correctly and ensure activity status is updated regularly.
- Ensure calls are handled professionally and within a timely manner.
- Encourage and educate customers to use the online portal to self-service.
- Enter customer notes into the system post each call.
- Maintain accurate records of customer accounts including data entry into the core banking system as required.
- Strive to reduce the SLA where possible to drive customer focused outcomes.
- Take customer complaints and following the Thinktank complaints handling procedure.
- Proven understanding of financial services with good knowledge in mortgage home loans
- Residential and commercial credit client service/contact centre experience.
- Standard and capable systems knowledge (core banking, email, excel and outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Some understanding of Financial Services legislation as it relates to residential and commercial lending
- Well-developed communication skills which will be demonstrated by an ability to provide a high level of service to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and be customer centric
- Make a positive contribution to the company culture and work environment
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave, a work well allowance and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org