Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance through our broker network.
As an Assistant Manager you are responsible for the receipt, review, processing, analysis and submission of commercial and residential property loan applications. The AM also supports a Relationship Manager with existing relationships and the development of new relationships in Thinktank’s target markets and will step in for Relationship Managers during periods of leave/absence.
- Conduct full reviews of completed loan applications (complete affordability assessment; confirm within credit policy; conduct credit checks; security assessment; research borrower background and business purpose)
- Identify and follow up outstanding loan application items
- Liaise with brokers/3rd parties and build strong and positive relationships with business partners
- Assist with the settlement process
- Proven experience in commercial/business/mortgage lending
- Ability to extract relevant information from a loan application to write up a credit submission/recommend for approval
- An understanding of financials and balance sheets in commercial lending would be desirable
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships
- Desire to provide high level of support whilst being keen to learn and develop your skills
- Confidence in dealing with professional and industry groups
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more..
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org