Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing residential and commercial property non-bank lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly diligent and first class service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance through our broker network.
As an Assistant Manager you are responsible for the receipt, review, processing, analysis and submission of commercial and residential property loan applications. The AM also supports a Relationship Manager with existing relationships and the development of new relationships in Thinktank’s target markets and will step in for Relationship Managers during periods of leave/absence.
- Conduct full reviews of completed loan applications (complete affordability assessment; confirm within credit policy; conduct credit checks; security assessment; research borrower background and business purpose)
- Identify and follow up outstanding loan application items
- Liaise with brokers/3rd parties and build strong and positive relationships with business partners
- Assist with the settlement process
- Proven experience in commercial/business/mortgage lending
- Ability to extract relevant information from a loan application to write up a credit submission/recommend for approval
- An understanding of financials and balance sheets in commercial lending would be desirable
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships
- Desire to provide high level of support whilst being keen to learn and develop your skills
- Confidence in dealing with professional and industry groups
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic
In joining Thinktank, you have the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a growing company that prides itself on its employee-focused culture. You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org