Thinktank is one Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property Non-bank Lenders with a multi-office presence across Australia.
With a reputation for providing highly professional service, Thinktank focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential financial solutions to their valued clients.
The Assistant Financial Accountant (AFA) is responsible for assisting the Financial Accountants/ Senior Financial Accountants with completing month end procedures and performing full month-end procedures for specified entities within the Group.
- Perform bank reconciliations for multiple entities across the Group
- Investigate variances between bank transactions and system generated reports
- Prepare month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations for specified entities within the Group
- Assist the Finance team with accounting reconciliations
- Assist Finance team with completing Audit information requests
- Assist the Finance team with ad-hoc tasks
- CA / CPA study commenced/completed
- 1-2 years of experience in an Assistant Accountant role
- Reliable and deadline focused with high attention to detail
- Hands-on team player
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Well-developed relationship skills
- Sound analytical skills and high degree of numeracy
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com