Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property finance market and ongoing growth has now led to a need for a sharp and motivated Assistant Finance officer.
The Assistant Finance Officer (AFO) is responsible for supporting the Finance Officers in performing their daily duties, including assisting in the processing of accounts payable, commission’s payments and online banking.
- Assist with Accounts payable- payment of invoices and other payables
- Accurate and timely documentation for credit card payments
- Assist with commissions payable by assisting in producing reports used for calculations and reporting
- Process daily bank transaction and assist in daily reconciliations
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in a finance or administration role within an office environment
- Exceptional attention to detail around accuracy
- Genuine interest in developing a career in Finance/Accounting
- Tertiary qualifications in business /commerce/finance discipline- desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a Financial institution would be desirable
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com