Thinktank is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Residential and Commercial Property non-bank Lender with a multi-office presence across Australia. Supported by major local and international institutions, the company is well established in the property and residential finance market. Ongoing growth has now led to a need for a highly experienced Application Support Leader to join our Technology team.
This role is responsible and accountable for providing service expertise relating to the support of applications. In addition, the Team Leader acts as a mentor for the Application Support Analysts. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the function, form the team and take it to the next maturity level.
- Lead the resolution of all Salesforce application incidents and service requests, including acting as a hands-on Helpdesk resource
- Oversee the end-to-end IT application support function
- Member of the Technology Leadership Team
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the Helpdesk, by monitoring performance output and ensuring that the Helpdesk is run to an optimal standard and SLAs are met.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support on all Salesforce Applications
- Ability to contribute to problem resolution processes (RCA) to investigate and solve complex technical issues and develop strong cross-team collaboration with the wider technical teams
- Co-ordinate with external vendors to fix issues that cannot be fixed by the internal team or Helpdesk
- Provide support to the Application Support Analysts as required.
- Mentor, support, guide and uplift the capability of the Application Support Team
- Identify opportunities for change and process improvement
- Report on Application Support Metrics
- Ensure the efficient and stable operation of the relevant business applications thereby maintaining high levels of business satisfaction
- Where significant impacting incidents are unresolved, escalate to the Head of Digital
- Liaise effectively with skill groups, other team members or arrange for external technical support to ensure timely resolution of incidents
- Keep incident managers informed of the progress of incidents
- Analyse problems and trends to reduce the overall number of incidents related to application problems
- Manage Helpdesk tickets ensuring regular updates occur and excellent ticket quality
- Act as a central point of contact regarding application-specific issues for all users via relevant Helpdesk queries
- Display a proactive approach in the maintenance of application systems – being aware of releases and enhancement requirements and the impact these have on system maintenance and operational stability
- Provide superior service by prioritising queries/requests and advising users of resolution/escalation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Application Support Analyst role ideally in a Senior capacity
- Passionate about IT Service Management
- Proven Loan Servicing experience
- Salesforce experience would be desirable
- Team player
- Experience in Documentation and Issue tracking systems: Jira and Confluence
- Good business acumen, proactive, self-directed person with attention to detail
- Experience as escalation resource and providing remote support
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Can work under pressure
The following skills/education are desirable but not mandatory:
- ITIL Certification
- Cloud Lending product experience
The successful applicant will have a very positive yet disciplined approach to their work and look forward to making their own contribution to a highly receptive team environment with an awesome culture. This is an opportunity to join an experienced, successful team in a highly focused and professional organisation.
We are a little bit different at Thinktank. No bureaucratic processes, politics or egos. Fairness and transparency are our most important values, it’s how we do business and how we look after our team. You will be valued and trusted. You will work with welcoming and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you succeed.
We work a hybrid model of working from home and the office which encourages and supports great work life balance. We offer meaningful employee benefits such as Flex leave in addition to annual leave, work well allowance and more.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo, People & Culture Manager on email@example.com